I never knew that a person needed so much stuff. We have been preparing for our trip to China, and I can't believe all the little things we have to pack. We have to pack baby toys, diapers, presents for orphanage workers, and numerous other items that I would never imagine bringing. One of the many items that we need is medicines that we probably won't even use. On Saturday we went to Target and came home with a box the size of a suitcase full of medicines. Some of these medicines include: scabies treatment (GROSS), lice shampoo (again GROSS), NyQuil, and Benadryl (for the airplane ride to and from China). Of course we aren't taking the entire box of medicine, but we will be divvying out the contents into our three little suitcases.
And speaking of little suitcases, our suitcases can only be 40lbs each and we can only bring one per person. I have been rolling all my clothes into balls to make more room for more clothes. We also have to make room in our suitcases for Emmett's toys, clothes, and toiletries. I can only bring 5 pairs of pants and nine or so shirts for 2 weeks. Everything will have to be worn more than one time. Should be lots of fun!
And speaking of little suitcases, our suitcases can only be 40lbs each and we can only bring one per person. I have been rolling all my clothes into balls to make more room for more clothes. We also have to make room in our suitcases for Emmett's toys, clothes, and toiletries. I can only bring 5 pairs of pants and nine or so shirts for 2 weeks. Everything will have to be worn more than one time. Should be lots of fun!
ROFL!!! XD you might wanna check out this news article too: http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-02-27-hepatitis-adoption_N.htm?csp=usat.me SUSPICIOUS.....jk, i found it while reading the news on my iTouch XD
ReplyDeletewait whats this? it's a blog! XD
I can't wait to meet Emmett! He's such a cutie!!! (:
ReplyDelete